Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
Posted on November 12 2020
Easy no-bake snacks with a lemony fresh flavor. Great to keep on hand for an on-the-go green & protein-packed sweet treat.
- 100g BLAST Daily Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 30g BLAST Daily Greens Powder - Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice + Zest to Taste
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1. Combine the vanilla protein powder, melted coconut oil, unsweetened coconut, honey, lemon juice + zest, and coconut flour in a mixing bowl.
2. Form batter into balls.
3. Place balls on a parchment-lined plate in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
4. Serve immediately!
*Protein balls can be stored in the refrigerator an air-tight container for up to 5 days.