Vegan Nut Butter Protein Bars
Posted on December 09 2020
Makes – 8 bars
Snacks high in protein are always a great option to munch on to keep your energy levels steady throughout the day. And protein bars are such an easy way to get some extra protein into your diet
80g BLAST Daily Protein Powder
4 level tbsp oat flour
2 tbsp maple syrup
5 tbsp cashew butter (or favourite nut butter)
130ml milk of choice
40g dark chocolate chips
For the topping
120g dark chocolate, melted
- Mix the protein powder and oat flour in a large bowl, then pour in the maple syrup, milk and add the cashew butter. Mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then transfer into a loaf tin.
- Pour over the melted chocolate, then refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.